|PADI Discover Scuba Diving||THB 4,800|
|PADI Scuba Diver||THB 10,400|
|PADI Open Water Diver||THB 14,500|
|PADI Advanced Open Water Diver||THB 13,500|
|PADI Rescue Diver||THB 14,500|
|Emergency First Response||THB 4,500|
|PADI Divemaster *||THB 36,000|
|PADI Enriched Air Specialty Diver (No dives)||THB 4,500|
|PADI Enriched Air Specialty Diver (2 dives)||THB 7,500|
|PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy (2 dives)||THB 7,500|
|PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider||THB 4,500|
|PADI Deep Diver Specialty (4 dives)||THB 12,000|
|PADI Digital Underwater Specialty (2 dives)||THB 7,500|
|PADI U/w Navigator Specialty (2 dives)||THB 7,500|
|Pool Scuba Review / Refresher||THB 700|
* We also offer FREE PADI Divemaster Internship spaces. Terms and conditions apply, please email us for further details.
Included in all Courses:
- Transfers to/from your Resort each day.
- Full PADI Courses including all the equipment and materials required for the course including your certification (except PADI Divemaster Course).
- All courses are in small groups with personal instruction, the maximum number of students per instructor is 4.
- Koh Lanta Marine Park Fees included with PADI Open Water Course.
What's not Included:
Prices do not include Koh Lanta Marine Park Fees:
Marine Park Fees are per day and dependent on the dive sites visited.
- Koh Ha, Hin Daeng/Muang, Koh Waen/Muk incur the following:
Diving 600 baht per day
Snorkelling 400 baht per day
(Note: - Koh Lanta Marine Park Fees are included with PADI Open Water Course)
Prices do not include fuel surcharges that apply for further dive sites:
- Hin Daeng/Hin Muang - THB 400 per day-trip
- King Cruiser Wreck - THB 500 per day-trip
- Shark Point / Anemone Reef - THB 500 per day-trip
For more info please email: firstname.lastname@example.org